Friday, November 25, 2011

Further Evidence that Glen Beck is Not a Well Person

As if Further Evidence were Needed

Glen Beck has weighed in on the Republican Presidential race and has this to say about Michele Bachmann

“There is somebody I think that is exceptional and truly comes the closest to embodying the spirit of Lincoln or Washington in this field. And I believe that it is Michele Bachmann,” Beck said. “If I had to vote for someone in the primary – I’m not a Republican so I can’t vote – but if I do vote for one, if I had to trust one person, it would be Michele Bachmann.”

See, there are people out there who are more delusional than Newt Gingrich.

This may well be the only time in history that someone will compare Ms. Bachmann favorably to Lincoln and Washington, unless they are talking about Lincoln Logs and the Washington Generals (they are the team that used to habitually lose to the Harlem Globetrotters in case you needed to know).  Lincoln and Washington are deceased, of course, which is just as well because hearing Ms. Bachmann compared favorably to them would probably would have killed them anyway.  The Dismal Political Economist knows he could not survive the thought of having Ms. Bachmann compared favorably to him. (Ms. Bachmann would probably not make it either).

No comments:

Post a Comment