Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Trump Lies About What He Said About Relationship with North Korea Leader

Yes There is Audio Tape - Doesn't Matter to the Liar-in-Chief

Trumper raised eyebrows when he said to the WSJ interviewer that he had a good relationship with Kim, the leader of North Korea.  Now he is trying to lie his way out of it.  From USA Today


The Wall Street Journal stated falsely that I said to them “I have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un” (of N. Korea). Obviously I didn’t say that. I said “I’d have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un,” a big difference. Fortunately we now record conversations with reporters...
The problem of course is their is tape, and it is clear that what the President says he said is not what he said. Of course, a decent, truthful person could say that he mispoke and he meant to say "I'd" but that would be admitting a mistake, something Trumpie never does even when he does make a mistake. Lying is the behavior of choice for this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment