Saturday, March 17, 2018

Retarded!!!!!

As great a report you will ever find, from Taegan Goddard,  Bless Him


Political Wire






From the New York Times on November 21, 2006:
“I’m at this fashion show,” Vanessa Trump said, recalling their meeting in 2003. “Donald Trump comes up to me with his son: ‘Hi, I’m Donald Trump. I wanted to introduce you to my son Donald Trump Jr.’”
The three engaged in a brief, awkward conversation.
At intermission, the elder Trump again noticed a gorgeous girl nearby.
“Donald comes back up to me again, ‘I don’t think you’ve met my son Donald Trump Jr.,’” Vanessa Trump recalled. She remembers responding, “Yeah, we just met, five minutes ago.”
Six weeks later, at a birthday party at a New York restaurant, they were introduced a third time, this time by a mutual friend. Neither remembered the other. “We talked for an hour,” she recalled.
Then suddenly, something clicked: Wait, you were at that fashion show. Wait, you’re “the one with the retarded dad!” Vanessa blurted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment